The mission of Pure & Faultless is to be the hands and feet of Jesus to a broken world. Specifically, we seek to connect the passions of professionals in developing countries with the resources and passions of believers in the United States so that together we can make a difference in the lives of people who are in need.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We are meant to be born again! We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe this world is not our home and all people were made for eternity. We believe salvation is a gift from God offered only through genuine belief in Christ’s death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe every Christ follower is commissioned to bring God glory through serving others. We believe God uses Christ Followers like us to champion the cause of “The Least of These” as mandated by His Word.
- We believe that life begins at conception and, however created, all life is created in His image and is immeasurably valuable.
- We believe in the consecration of believers in Jesus; that is, we believe in full devotion to Jesus Christ. We believe in surrendering all of ourselves to Him and seeking an ever-deepening love for Jesus.
- We believe as we experience consecration, we are set apart for good works.